Tecnoco was established in 1990 in Mexico as a subsidiary of a Belgian financial and industrial group. Today its principal stockholders are active members of its organization.
Tecnoco has a specialized division covering the technologies of processing, packaging and handling for the beverage industry.
Tecnoco renders diversified and additional services to the beverage industry:
- Development of projects engineering.
- Supply of machinery.
- Assistance in obtaining financing.
- Installation and activation of industrial equipments.
- Training of operators and maintenance personnel.
- Post sales service:
- Consulting in logistics and/or procurement of importation logistics.
- Consulting for packaging material development.
Tecnoco is today one of the principal suppliers of equipment and packaging machinery of high quality for projects of average speed from 50 to 350 bottles per minute. It is now engaged in becoming an important participant for projects of high and very high speeds where it has many outstanding solutions to offer.
Tecnoco is above all a team of persons with a great ethical concept, outgoing and always ready to give the best of themselves. This team is available to you and prepared to solve all your requirements.
Tecnoco is an enterprise who is very selective in choosing its personnel as well as suppliers. Therefore, it is able to assure its customers of an outstanding quality of its services.
Tecnoco in a few figures:
- Over 30 persons from our staff are made available to assist you in Mexico.
- More than 1250 affiliates worldwide.
- Close to 1000 industrial projects successfully performed in Mexico and Central America during last ten yearsClose to 1000 industrial projects successfully performed in Mexico and Central America during last ten years.
- Yearly sales in Mexico exceeding 100, 000,000 MXN (Mexican currency).